Joti’s Arctic Camp is an Alaskan Husky farm and home to Europe’s northernmost llamas The camp is situated in the heart of Finnish Lapland, 100km above the Arctic Circle, directly on the main route (E4/75) to North Cape (Europe’s northernmost tip).
Whether you are cycling, driving or walking north and only need a comfortable cabin to sleep for the night or looking for a place to spend your “working holiday adventure”, Joti’s Arctic Camp is the perfect spot for travellers who would like to experience the real thing - become part of the team and get involved with feeding, training, building and everyday life on a small farm “up north”!
· Activities all year round
· Traditional Finnish sauna
· Wooden cabins with fireplace
· Bed & Breakfast
· Free WLAN
· Close to Santa Clause, ski areas and a national park
· Swiss specialities with a touch of Lapland
(fondue & raclette)